Sunday, July 17, 2011
I KNOW YOU GUYS MISS ME!
My blog is practically dying. D: No updates since May,how depressing.

I'm here to tell you that I'll only update myself after SPM.

No time for blogging. ):
Anyway,i had already took off my braces. No more braces. WOW!~
Show you a picture.

PRETTY? xD



Xuan
Think Out Of the Box

It's Me here
Blah Boo Blah.. XUAN'S HERE!
The cheerful one,YUP thats me. :D
Welcome to my little journal of thoughts and happenings.
I love to smile and wish to see you smile too. So SMILE! (: THANKS FOR VISITING!
Love you. ♥

Photobucket


What do you think of my blog? (:
Update more
Interesting
Humor
Boring
Moderate
Dislike ):

View Results
Poll hosted at tadPoll.ws

More Bloggies
Camy ♥
Melissa ♥
Joannie
Fishy
Siew Wei
YueZong
Panda
Diyana
En Tze
Zhi Xuan
Alice
Christina
TashaTasha
Siang
Chuen
BRO
BeeYan
Zoe
Jo-Nyee
Samantha
Vickie
HelloKitty
Charmmaine
Angie Angie
Hui Wen
Deferny
Heng
Nadia
Chuckie
Xing
Khadijah



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



See Yuun Xuan

Create Your Badge